About our Workshops and Webinars
Our workshops and webinars have been developed to support parents of young children with disability.
They will help you with information, tools, strategies and resources to help you navigate the early years of your child’s life.
Depending on your needs, a typical workshop or webinar can focus on:
1. Disability and mainstream supports for you and your child, including informal, community and mainstream supports
2. Connecting with an ECEI partner
3. The NDIS and how to get the right support
4. Early intervention and health supports – what these are and how to deal with them confidently
5. Your goals for your child
6. Self-care and helping your child to thrive
7. Learning from your peers